Saturday, April 30, 2016

Country Cat Blues


Ever since Beyonce's album 'Lemonade' came out I've been listening to her song 'Daddy Lessons' which is this lively but sad country song about Texas and ever since I listened to it I knew I wanted to do a country type outfit, which is so different to my usual style! I was thinking - which designers have used country influences that also have some of my signature sweet style? Then it came to me, duh, Miuccia Prada! For those who don't know she is the head designer at Prada and Miu Miu and a very inspirational woman who is always one step ahead in fashion. My outfit is called country cat blues because of the style and shape, the colour, and obviously cat details.



To make this look I used Prada Minimal Baroque sunglasses, Miu Miu nude woman print long sleeved shirt, and Charlotte Olympia blue velvet cat shoes, all in shades of blue! Here are their real life counterparts: 




And here is the finished look!


Still my style with all of the extra white pearls, flowers and bows, but you can see the pieces by Miuccia Prada and I hope you see the country blues, too! I love it when Stardoll creates pieces inspired by the runway because it's so fun to create them in your own style. Thanks to Beyonce, Miuccia, and Cats for inspiring this post. 😘

Until next time, Nimka, out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment